Sunday, March 21, 2010

Twitter Weekly Updates for 2010-03-21

  • Painting with toddlers: art-balls http://eng.parentsideas.com/2009/08/painting-with-toddlers-art-balls/ #
  • We tried a new painting technique: I drew with a candle on paper and our tot (22 mo) painted the sheet with watercolours. #ananas #
  • We also draw with colour chalks on black construction paper, with finger paints put on small balls or images cut out of sponge. #ananas #
  • We're modeling from clay. I start some image. Sonya "continues" sticking more and more pieces of clay. It means I've got free time #ananas #
  • Out tot (22 mo) asks me to draw music. How? I draw notes. Then a man's singing is required. And once she called herself a note :) #ananas #

Здесь можно оставить свои комментарии. Выпуск подготовленплагином wordpress для blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment