Saturday, April 25, 2009

Where to Keep Children’s Books?

"I recently got asked how I store all of our children's books. This was a very simple answer so I thought I would put it in a Behind the Scenes post! This issue haunted me at first as I had TONS of children's books even before I began homeschooling. I used to teach Kindergarten and had kept all of the books I purchased myself over the years. Finally I came up with a solution!

I bought cardboard magazine boxes, made labels for them and sorted the books by the general themes or concepts. Specifically I have these boxes from Ikea, and I used my printer to make the labels, you could use a label making machine or just hand write them! This makes it so much easier for me to find what we are studying at a particular time, or just to find books we want to read!

As for my categories of books, I made Read the rest of this entry »

Del.icio.us : , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment