Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rocking Chair – the Best Friend of Parents

Tip of the DayI picked up this idea from the book "The Baby Book" by W. and M. Sears when I even was not pregnant yet. Rocking chair! It was mentioned in the book a couple of times as a good means helping worn-out parents and overexcited children to relax.

At that time, the idea of the rocking chair was put by somewhere at the periphery of my consciousness and came to life again in some months when baby-twins arrived in the family of my sister. Exhausted by constant rocking, the parents decided to try a rocking chair and immediately bought two. "It was the best investment for all the period of my fatherhood", later said Paskal, a Swiss husband of my sister.

So, the idea was tested. But when our son was born, we did not use it at once. First, Read the rest of this entry »

Del.icio.us : , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment