Saturday, April 25, 2009

Where to Find Time for Creative Work (a mother’s experience) - 2

After I had read the article "Where to Find Time for Creative Work" by Anastasia, I was full of admiration and - I was surprised by myself.

Full of admiration - because I would fail to live in such a way. I am not so organized and disciplined to keep such a rhythm. It is fine for the one who has got self-discipline in his blood. But a clear-cut plan scares me and a rhythmical lifestyle makes me desire to break it. As if I were imprisoned by myself.

Of course, not everything is so sad...

*

Of course, not everything is so bad… :)

And what? Does it mean I always have lack of time to do everything? And what about huge plans? What about the renovation of our apartment? What about our project "Parents' Ideas"? Quite surprising but already for a year (since the birth of our son) I have been successfully combining all that. How?

Desire - That is What Matters Most

As we all know, one wants what he/she does not have. As soon as the baby comes to this world, he starts absorbing all his mummy's time. It seems she does not have time for anything else. But her desires are still there! To entertain oneself a bit, to read favourite blogs and to do something, creative, with that old granny's chandelier… There are tons of ideas but minimum time. And the less time you have the more things you want to do. And the surprising thing is that you really manage to do it - just have a desire…

Listen to Yourself

To feel good and manage to do many things one should not forget to listen to himself. Everybody has periods of high capacity for work. The secret is Read the rest of this entry »

Del.icio.us : , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment