Saturday, February 28, 2009

What Has the Baby Got in His Pockets?

Really, what can be there? For all my life, I have believed that pockets are not more than a marketing trick of the producers of clothes for children. Why not raise the price twice if there are such cute pockets-pictures on the baby's attire?

What mum can resist the temptation to dress her dearest one most beautifully? A shirt with pockets, trousers with pockets… The tot looks so sweet - almost like an adult! But why does he need them?

I was grumbling in a manner like this preparing to become a mummy myself. I was complaining about the lack of not expensive but quality clothes without any "extra additions" in the stores. Arseny arrived and I understood how wrong I had been. Read the rest of this entry »

Technorati : , , , Del.icio.us : , , , Zooomr : , , , Flickr : , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment