Saturday, February 28, 2009

How to Make a Holiday for Your Wife/Husband?

My husband and I have a very nice approach to holidays: the holiday should be not only on holiday days but - every day (at least, one should strive for it). Frankly speaking, I adopted such an approach years ago from my future husband when we had just got acquainted. In practice, it turned out that it really works! First, when you are unexpectedly given a present you know for sure that it is from the bottom of your dearest's heart and not because it is a holiday and one HAS TO give presents. On the other hand, we exchange pleasant surprises on holidays as well.

Here are several ideas for husbands on how to make wives happy (and also for wives - on how to make husbands happy) - both on holiday and on working days`:

- Once Valery, my hubby, went to Read the rest of this entry »

Technorati : , , , , , Del.icio.us : , , , , , Zooomr : , , , , , Flickr : , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment