Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Tasty Pie of Quick and Inexpensive Preparation. Recipe

When Sophiya had arrived in our family, I started drinking baked milk litre after litre - it was said to improve lactation. Because of that or, may be, because of some other reason, when our daughter turned 3 months old, she became allergic to the milk protein. Then I had not understood yet what caused the allergy. Thus, I took away everything from my menu except for boiled buckwheat, bread, white sea fish and green apples.

Any nursing mother would agree that it is very difficult to be strong and cheerful living on such food when you have a babe in arms. I longed for something tasty!

And at that point I remembered the recipe of my brand-name pie. Brand-name as it was the first dish I learnt to cook at the same time upgrading some other recipe. It is a pie which can be made quickly. A pie which does not need a large variety of ingredients. And, finally, it is a pie which suits any situation and any holiday (Women's Day, Christmas, a friends' meeting, etc.).

The recipe of the pie with apples, dried apricots and nuts

Ingredients:

1 egg Read the rest of this entry »

Technorati : , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , ,
Flickr : , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment