Saturday, March 7, 2009

How to Celebrate One’s Birthday?

Have you already decided how to celebrate your birthday? Don't have any ideas? You can organize a wonderful holiday! Today we or, to be more exact, our friend Valentina will tell you how to make that day unforgettable. It can be not only a birthday party but any celebration - one just needs a pretext :) (By the way, a couple of weeks ago we described how to make ordinary days unforgettable.)

Here comes the story on how the Perevedentsevs family decided to celebrate Valentina's birthday.

"When my husband and I were returning to our native city after Christmas holidays, we were discussing my January 9 in the train. I had never celebrated that day away from home. And this time we were discussing how we would invite guests, what we would do. To tell you the truth, the discussion was quite sluggish unless I thought that I would like…some Italian compleanno. I love this country! - may be one day I will even learn Italian :)

For our guests to find themselves at least for 1 minute under the tender Italian sun (most of them had never been to that country), we invented various things:

- different notes in Italian appeared Read the rest of this entry »

Technorati : , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , ,
Zooomr : , , , ,
Flickr : , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment